How ‘Outdoorsy’ is Idaho? Answer: VERY
I'm surprised we're not #1, but Idaho is way up the list when it comes to being 'outdoorsy'. How 'outdoorsy' are we? Very.
All Things Waterproof ranked each state by what percentage of residents get outside to do stuff. According to them, a staggering 79% of Idahoans participate in outdoors activities. This makes me wonder what the other 21% of our people are doing. Only Montana and Alaska rank higher than Idaho when it comes to being 'outdoorsy'.
Here's another interesting part of this survey. The state that spends the most on outdoors stuff is California, but they're not even in the top 10 for actually going outside. Feel free to insert your own punch line here.
Check out the full list from All Things Waterproof to feel better about your big, bad Idaho self.