Twin Falls Area 2017 Easter Egg Hunts & Church Services
Here’s list of 2017 Easter egg hunts and services going on around the greater Twin Falls area.
- The annual Twin Falls Community Easter Egg Hunt will be held Saturday, April 15th at the City Park at 10am sharp! The four different age groups are:
-2 & Under
-3 to 4 Year Olds
-5, 6, & 7 Year Olds
-8, 9 & 10 Year Olds
There will be over 1000 plastic Easter eggs filled with candy in each age group hidden throughout the park. Each age group will have a chance to find an Easter egg with a coupon inside. The coupons can be redeemed for a $1 gold coin. Six coupons per age group. For more information please call the Parks and Recreation Office at 736-2265.
- Easter Egg Hunt for families of special needs children, sponsored by the Twin Falls County Sheriff’s Office Employee Association and Cactus Pete’s. 10 a.m. Saturday at the Twin Falls County Fairgrounds. The event is specifically geared to children with special needs. For information, call 736-4089.
- Lighthouse Christian Fellowship is hosting 3 days of worship and celebration. Good Friday service from 12-1pm in the auditorium. Their annual Easter Family Celebration and Treasure Hunt on the football field is Saturday starting at 10am. Resurrection Sunday services will be held Sunday at 9am and 11am.
- Immanuel Lutheran is hosting an egg hunt and canned food drive on April 15 at 11am. Just bring canned food and bible donations to benefit The Victory Homes in the Magic Valley. Children 1 years of age to 5th grade are welcome to participate.
- Community Christian Church is hosting its annual community Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 15th at 10:30 am. They’ll have thousands of eggs filled with candy and prizes divided into hunts for all ages. Worship Service is Sunday at 10:30am
- Twin Falls Church of the Nazarene is hosting Easter at CSI at the CSI Fine Arts Auditorium with services at 9am and 11am on April 16, including an Egg Hunt following both services on the east lawn outside of the CSI Auditorium.
- Burley Presbyterian Church will have an Easter Egg Hunt on April 15th. Easter Service will be Sunday.
- Grace Church in Rupert presents “The Last Sacrifice” – a walk-through drama surrounding the life and death of Jesus on April 13th and 14th from 6pm to 9pm. Enjoy a free breakfast Saturday morning April 15th from 8:00 to 10 am, and bring your kids to the Easter egg hunt starting at 10:30am. Kids of all ages welcome. Easter Sunday worship service will be at 8:00am, 10:30am.
This is a growing list of events. If you have an Easter event you’d like included in this post, leave it in the comments, or email us!