All About the CSI Corn Maze for 2015
The Horticulture Club at the College of Southern Idaho hosts a corn maze as a fund raiser. It's one the more food friendly mazes around with hamburgers, hot dogs, candy, hot chocolate and soda being sold at the admissions tent. And there are plenty of places you can sit by the fire to warm up while you eat.
Proceeds from this maze go back into the CSI Horticulture program, other student organizations; and to the community by way of turkey, toy and gift donations at Christmas time.
October 2 - October 31 2015
Hours of Operation
Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Halloween: 7pm-11pm for "Fright Night"
General Admission: $3. Kids 5 and under are free
- 10/3 CSI ID Night: CSI students and staff with ID's get free admission
- 10/9-10 Date Night: Includes 2 drinks, 2 burgers, 2 admission for $10
- 10/17 Military Night: Active duty and vet ID’s get in free + anyone with them gets in for $1. National Guard will have vehicles and personnel there and the American Legion will give out flags and be on location that night.
- 10/23-24 Charity Nights: $1 of every $3 earned will go to Idaho Special Olympics and local and regional teams will be there to represent themselves and what they do. Fresh donuts will also be sold this night.
- 10/30 Trick or Treat night: Regular admission but inside the maze will be students handing out candy if you can find them.
- 10/31 Fright Night: teaming up with multiple student organizations and clubs to put on a good show to scare on Halloween.