Have You Attempted Idaho’s Crazy Johnny B Goode Food Challenge? (WATCH)
Some restaurants have gained fame by offering insane food challenges to customers. One of the most famous in the US is the Johnny B Goode food challenge in Boise. Have you attempted to conquer this feat?
If you do it, you get the meal free, a t-shirt and just maybe a Fender guitar.
Chowhound documented what they consider to be the best food challenge in each state. In Idaho, the honor goes to Rockies Diner in Boise. Be warned: their Johnny B Goode food challenge is not for the faint of heart - literally.
– 4.5 lb Johnny B Goode Burger served with mayonnaise
– 3 burger patties, 1 hot dog, pastrami, chili, cheese, onions, lettuce, and tomatoes
– The patties are each 1/4 pound and they use both Swiss and American cheese
– Served with a large 1.5 lb plate of chili cheese fries and a large 16 oz milkshake
– There is a 30 minute time limit to finish the entire challenge
If you do it, you get the meal free, a t-shirt and just maybe a Fender guitar. Rockies claims that 95% of the people that try it fail.
If you think you have a magic fork (and an iron stomach), here's where Rockies Diner is at in Boise.