All You Can Eat Ice Cream Baby!
I am all for a chance to eat a lot of ice cream and call it helping charities! That is exactly what we’ll be doing this Saturday at the annual Twin Falls Rotary Ice Cream Funday!
Here are the details about the event:
- It all happens at Twin Falls City Park, Saturday, July 14th from Noon – 3:00 p.m. in conjunction with Art in the Park.
- Sixteen local businesses worked with Cloverleaf Creamery in Buhl, ID to create and name their own unique ice cream flavor. That means there will be 16 kinds of ice cream that you get to try!
- Attendees will taste and vote for the best ice cream flavor and name. The winning ice cream flavor will be Cloverleaf Creamery’s August flavor of the month.
- Admission is $6.00 per adult and $4.00 for kids age 11 and under. This is all the ice cream you can eat.
- All proceeds benefit local charities and Rotary’s local projects.
- For more information, please contact Jill Skeem, Committee Chairperson, at 320-2786 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
According David Foster, President of the Rotary Club of Twin Falls:
“This is the “Iron Chef” of ice cream. You will taste flavors that have never been created before. What could be better than trying new ice cream while raising money for local charities and projects? This is an ice cream lover’s dream!”
I am especially excited to try the three flavors that have bacon in them! The only question left is – how much do you think you can eat in three hours!?