How To Teach Alexa Skills And Listen To KOOL
I heard today that around 19% of households now have an Alexa enabled device in their home and the Android app has over 10 million downloads! That's pretty impressive considering the short amount of time the service has been available.
If you have an Alexa device, are you getting the most out of it? Have you taught it any skills? Yeah, you have to teach the robots skills if you want them to be your servant, but it is really easy to do. You can teach Alexa to keep tabs on your car, smart bulbs and devices in your home, and you can also teach her to fart and tell jokes or play games.
Most importantly though, you can teach Alexa to listen to KOOL by simply asking. Here's how you do it.
- If you haven't already set up Alexa, you'll need to download the Alexa app on your mobile device
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for KOOL Superhits. Tap on the station logo.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the KOOL skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play KOOL Superhits.”
Also, since I mentioned it - here's a video on how to get Alexa to fart. You're welcome.
Here's how you can teach her to play 20 questions.