This Fantasy Map of Idaho Will Help You Embrace Your Inner Nerd
We know what Idaho is like in reality. But, what would Idaho be like if it were a fantasy land? Now, you can know thanks to what an artist just shared.
- Twin Falls is now known as "Duplicate Cascades".
- Snake River is called "River of the Gods".
- Boise is no longer a city, but a big, evil castle.
- Our mountains are now super big and pointy.
- Idaho Falls is renamed "Cascade by the Light of the Mountains"
- Women no longer wear yoga pants
I love that last one. Twin Falls Walmart will never be the same.
My favorite comment on Imgur in response to this map came from a guy named "badke". He said...
Your highness, the potatomancers are at the gates with spud golems!
Ah, yes. Perhaps the spud golems explain the drivers on Blue Lakes.