HEYBURN, Idaho (KLIX)-A kitchen fire sent one person to the hospital Sunday afternoon at a mobile home court east of Heyburn.

According to the Heyburn Fire and Rescue, the person had to be hospitalized for smoke inhalation after a blaze started in the Kitchen at 377 South and 200 West, just south of the Interstate 84 a little after 2 p.m. Three East End Fire crew were able to knock the fire down in about 20 minutes, the Minidoka County Sheriff's Office, Heyburn Police and ambulance also responded to the fire.

A three-member family is being helped by the American Red Cross as the home is a loss.

Enter your number to get our free mobile app