Foods Every Guy Should Know How to Cook
There are some dishes that no matter who you are, you should know how to cook. These are some simple, tasty dishes that if you don't know how to make, you should probably just stay out of the kitchen, because no one likes the fire department showing up around dinner time.
- Roasted Chicken -- All you need to buy is a chicken, rub in some salt and pepper and throw it in the oven until it's crispy.
- Spaghetti and Meat Sauce -- Put down that jar of Prego and open a can of plain tomato sauce. Add garlic and some meat. It's not rocket science.
- Quesadillas -- Making a quesadilla is so incredibly easy and good that it's a crime to pay for some microwave heated schlock instead.
- Grilled Cheese -- Bread. Butter. Cheese. That's it. Seriously.
- Grilled Chicken Salad -- Throw grilled chicken and greens into a salad bowl and mix it up. If you really want to get crazy, throw some tomatoes, nuts and croutons in there, too.