Got New Electronics For Christmas? Here’s How To Optimize Them For KOOL
Maybe you were lucky enough to get some fancy new electronics for Christmas like a phone, tablet, computer, or an Amazon Alexa device (like an Echo or Dot). Or maybe you've had them for a while now but haven't set them up yet. Now is the perfect time to download our free app! It's available in the Apple Store and Google Play - for free. Plus it is super simple to set up your Amazon Alexa device to listen to us by saying 'Alexa, play KOOL Superhits'. Get the step by step instructions on Alexa skills in our previous blog.
Our mobile app is a great way to have your favorite music playing anytime you want - even in the background while you use other apps or while entering our contests (you can do that in the app too). Our free app has other great features too including:
• Listen to KOOL 96.5 - Southern Idaho's Super Hits anytime.
• Personalize notifications for breaking news, weather, contests, shows and more.
• Read the latest news, watch videos, and view photo galleries you hear about on the station.
• Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app.
• Apple CarPlay & Android Auto modes for safe use while driving.
• Get the latest weather for the Magic Valley including a 5 day forecast.
• Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and bedtimes).
• Supports offline viewing so you can save articles for reading later.
• Set the app as an alarm clock to wake you up to the KOOL music.
• Full website integration so all the content on the website is included in the app.
• Call the radio station with the touch of a button in the app.
• 3D Touch for iOS Devices
All those features and more are free when you download the app!