Latino Fest Dances Through Boise This Labor Day Weekend
The Consulate of Mexico & Hispanic Chamber of Commerce wants to invite you out to this celebration in downtown Boise on The Basque Block Saturday for Latino Fest.
Celebrate with live Latin music, food, and free admission. There are a lot of free events this weekend and the Latino Fest is in line with the rest on this holiday weekend. Latino Fest is observing this amazing event with a cause this year. So many families struggle yearly saving for back to school. I'm about to feel the pinch as Lennox approaches his first day of school next year. Everyone can help out this year by bringing books, pencils, notebooks, crayons or other items that assist low-income students.
See you Saturday 🎉Peep the details below
- Latino Festival in Downtown Boise
- Basque Block, September 1, 2019, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Live music from Rumba Libre Band, Los Caipirinhos, The International Sonora Dinamita with Vilma Díaz.
- Live DJ by DJ Giovanni that includes dance contest, Salsa/Bachata/Merengue Class.
- Great foods from Cuba, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, and Mexico.
- Free event for all ages.